Saturday, September 6, 2008

What is Qwestion Mark?

Qwestion Mark is a forum for you to ask the hard questions about God, the Bible, circumstances in your life, or other spiritual questions.

We are on a Qwest to help you find answers. We hope this will be a tool for you and your friends as a resource to find Hope.

So, how does Qwestion Mark work?
1. Log onto http://www.qwestionmark.blogspot.com/
2. Ask your questions or comment on other people's questions by clicking on the comment section underneath each blog post.
3. From the responses, we will create blog posts that will open up discussion.
4. You can remain anonymous or you can share your name--our desire is for there to be no fear or worry as you ask hard questions.
5. Join us on Wednesday nights at Ridgeway Student Ministry's Revolution OR at Eagle Point Christian Academy on Wednesday Mornings for our Qwestion Mark series as we dig into some of the questions posed from this blog.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess I'll be the first to get it goin

I thought I would be this great Christian going back to school but I find myself hanging out with the same crowd and doing the same things as they do. I feel like I've let God down and others down. What do I do?

Anonymous said...

thats a really heard thing to go through.. honestly I havnt had any expierence going through that because my friends are always there to encourage me (+i got to a christian private school) But one thing I do know is that you havnt let God down He knows you'll go through some rough spots but He's there to pick you back up and get you back along your path. You know when parents watch there child trying to walk so hard but they fall. The parent will get beside them and help them up and encourage them to try again. And about hanging out with the "same crowd" you can't let them influence you if there not the greatest of people (if there a questionable group) and if you know you might be influenced by them i would just tell them "hey guys i've got something to do" or maybe(striving for the right words to say sorry) just tell them you might not be hanging out with them as much.. i mean dont be mean about it just kinda have a good influence on them and make sure they dont influence you in the negative way. I hope i helped. I know you can get through it! :D With the Lord all things are possible.

Anonymous said...

well your right saying no and sorry would be good but then they will think that you dont like them any more try a different approach. like influencing them for a change. and dont let them get you to discouraged because you always go through rough times. look at elijah he had to hide in a cave and eat mana for a while because somebody was trying to kill him. but did that get him down?

Anonymous said...

ok i have "qwestion" i know that when your looking to what your going to do with your life after school(im a highschooler) that you pray to God and trust in him. And i have been praying that and i think i have an answer but what if im leaning on my own understanding and dont see it.. i mean i think i know i think its from God but what if im just telling my head that...

Anonymous said...

I was listening to the radio, and it was talking about "christian relationships" (i only caught the subject)I know many christians are in relationship, boyfriend and girlfriend....but i want to know, what does the bible say about that? and how is someone supposed to have a christian relationship?